R.J.SCHIMMELPENNINCKLAAN 11- ZORGVLIET
Apartment in The Hague - Furnished
Magnificent new 4 room apartment in the Zorgvliet neighbourhood in The Hague’s. Its location in a small scale monumental building complete with authentic details, in a green environment, adds up to a unique living experience. The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen and luxurious bathroom and comes with option to rent a parking space on the premises. Located in the close vicinity of the Zorgvliet property, various parks, beach, the port of Scheveningen, museums, international organizations, schools and the chic Frederik Hendriklaan. Easily accessed by car and public transport.
Layout: The entrance to the building leads through a marble floor vestibule into a grand central hall with an authentic monumental staircase. The apartment is located on the second floor and faces south-east. It can be reached either by stairs or by lift. The spacious sunny living/dining room (105 m2) consists of 3 adjacent areas. It is a real eye-catcher with beautiful ceiling ornaments, 2 large authentic fireplaces, built-in colonial buffet cupboards and a herringbone floor. The room where you enter the apartment has a spacious corner sofa and a 49 inch 4K Smart TV. The room to the right has two big 4-seat sofas and an authentic fire place. The high ceilings (3,70 m) and large windows contribute to making it a unique living area. The Next125 high gloss kitchen is equipped with brand new Siemens appliances – among others dishwasher, downdraft induction hob, Quooker, multifunctional oven and a separate microwave oven. This room has a big black oak dining table with 8 chairs. The balcony with glass balustrade (4,50 x 1,40 m) is accessed through a big balcony door and faces south-east.
The spacious bedroom (3 x 5 m) has a double box spring bed (1,80 x 2,00 m), wardrobe and its own luxury bathroom (8 m2) equipped with a bath, a separate shower and double sinks. The apartment also has a separate lavatory and a utility room with a washing machine and dryer. There is an additional storage room that belongs to the apartment on the ground floor of the building. Possibility to rent a parking space on the premises for €100,- per month. There is also a beautiful garden for general use by all those residing in the building.
The apartment is newly furnished and equipped with complete inventory
Furnished price € 4000,-
Unfurnished € 3700,-
In this building there are still 5 (un)furnished apartments for rent with a living area from 110 m2 up to 205 m2 and with a terrace and/or garden. Prices range from €2.950,- to €5.000,- per month.
• Located in a monumental building
• Authentic ornamental details
• Located between the city and the beach
• Close proximity to the centre of The Hague with its culture, shop and restaurants
• The building is equipped with a lift
• Living area of 143 m2 according to NEN 2580
• Built in 1916
• Newly carpeted and furnished
• Wood and steel window frames with double glazing
• Data and TV sockets in all rooms
• Recently renewed electricity network including new meters
• Central heating and warm water appliance for whole building with separate water meters for each apartment
• Expertly renovated in 2018/2019 with special attention paid to preserving the original details
• Beautifully arranged garden for common use
• Balcony (4,50 x 1,40 m)
• Number of rooms: 4
• Height of ceiling: 3,70 m
• New Next125 kitchen with Siemens equipment
• All outside walls are isolated
• Rent does not include heating, water, electricity, internet and cable tv
• Service costs: €150,- per month
• Possibility to rent a parking space on the premises for €100,- per month
• One month deposit
• Minimum rental period: 6 months