R.J.SCHIMMELPENNINCKLAAN 5- ZORGVLIET
Magnificent, totally renovated 4 room maisonette apartment in Zorgvliet - one of The Hague’s prettiest and safest neighbourhoods. Its location in a small scale monumental building complete with authentic details, in a green environment, adds up to a unique living experience. The apartment has two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, two luxurious bathrooms, a 6 m2 balcony, a 140 m2 garden and comes with option to rent two parking spaces on the premises. Located in the close vicinity of the Zorgvliet property, various parks, beach, the port of Scheveningen, museums, international organizations, schools and the chic Frederik Hendriklaan. Easily accessed by car and public transport.
Layout: The entrance to the building leads through a marble floor vestibule into a grand central hall with an authentic monumental staircase. The entrance to this apartment is located on the first floor on the left hand side. It can be reached either by stairs or by lift. The phenomenal living room (74 m2) is a real eye-catcher with beautiful ceiling ornaments, a herringbone floor and a large authentic fireplace made of wood and marble with an original painting. The high ceilings (3,80 m) and large windows contribute to making it a unique living area. The balcony with a glass balustrade (4,50 x 1,40 m) is accessed through a big balcony door and offers a wonderful view of the setting sun. The spacious bedroom (24 m2) has its own luxury bathroom (6 m2) equipped with a bath, a separate shower and lavatory.
The spacious kitchen (32 m2) is situated on the ground floor and can be accessed by an open staircase with a glass balustrade. The kitchen is equipped with a cooking island and bar with brand new accessories. Two authentic vault doors remind of the times when this space served as a vault. The Next125 high gloss kitchen is equipped with Siemens appliances – among others dishwasher, downdraft induction hob, Quooker and a multifunctional oven with microwave. The large garden (140 m2) is accessed through French windows and offers a breathtaking view of the sunset and the peace and solitude of Zorgvliet.
The second spacious bedroom (30 m2) has its own luxury bathroom (7 m2) equipped with a bath, a separate shower, double sinks and a lavatory. An authentic vault door adds uniqueness to this space. The apartment also has a separate lavatory and a space assigned for a washing machine and dryer. There is an additional storage room that belongs to the apartment on the ground floor of the building. Possibility to rent 2 parking spaces on the premises for €100,- per space per month. There is also a beautiful garden for general use by all those residing in the building.
This apartment can also be furnished. In this building there are still 5 (un)furnished apartments for rent with a living area from 110 m2 up to 205 m2 and with a terrace and/or garden. Prices range from €2.950,- to €5.000,- per month.
• Located in a monumental building
• Authentic ornamental details
• Located between the city and the beach
• Close proximity to the centre of The Hague with its culture, shop and restaurants
• The building is equipped with a lift
• Living area of 198 m2 according to NEN 2580
• Built in 1916
• Wood and steel window frames with double glazing
• Data and TV sockets in all rooms
• Recently renewed electricity network including new meters
• Central heating and warm water appliance for whole building with separate water meters for each apartment
• Expertly renovated in 2018/2019 with special attention paid to preserving the original details
• Private garden of 140 m2
• Beautifully arranged garden for common use
• Number of rooms: 4
• Height of ceiling: 3,80 m
• New Next125 kitchen with Siemens equipment
• All outside walls are isolated
• Rent does not include heating, water, electricity, internet and cable tv
• Service costs: €150,- per month
• Possibility to rent a parking space on the premises for €100,- per space per month
• One month deposit
• Minimum rental period: 6 months